Welcome to Godfrey’s Pond!
We are looking forward to seeing you this camping season and to those that come to enjoy any activities within the Pond.
We are in need of seasonal help to work the grounds at Godfrey’s Pond and for seasonal help as Lifeguards with certification or will train. Please apply online through the button below or send printed, completed form with resume to: Genesee County Fish & Game Protective Association Inc.; P.O. Box 217, Batavia, NY 14021
Additionally, we are looking for a Physical Facilities Manager that would manage/supervise, and with some physical work involved as necessary, fulfill obligations outlined in the job description through the button below. In general, the Physical Facilities Manager would carry out both routine and special projects as directed by the Executive Board under the supervision of the Grounds Chairman. They would establish work schedules and supervise grounds crew; and maintain order and rules enforcement at all times. Please review the position below and if interested, complete the job application form. If you have questions, please contact the Main Office at 585-815-1545. Thank you!
- Any seasonal member that camped on a site for three (3) consecutive months of the 2020 season will be able to reserve that same site for the 2021 season. The fee for the entire season must be paid to the Camp Office in advance, by Thursday, April 15, 2021.
- Beginning Friday, April 16, 2021, available sites are obtainable on a first come first serve basis. Those fees are to be paid on that day.
- For those who paid storage fees you may occupy your site starting Saturday, May 1st.
- Camping season for all others opens on the 3rd Saturday of May at 9:00 a.m. (May 15).
- Camping season closes on the 3rd Saturday of October (October 16).