Welcome to Godfrey’s Pond!
- Friday, August 13 at 7:00 p .m. – Member Meeting in the Clubhouse. Your attendance and participation is very important to the operation of Godfrey’s Pond. We’d love to see you!
- Saturday, August 21 at 5:00 p.m. – Ron Drock’s Memorial Carnival at Camp B. A great kid and family-friendly evening with carnival games, prizes and food! This is a fun event enjoyed each year that recreates that carnival atmosphere. It is also a memorial to Ron Drock who was a long-standing member from the Camp B campground who absolutely loved children and ensuring their happiness throughout the season. Watch for more activities as the date approaches.
- Saturday, September 4 at 5:00 p.m. – Lonnie’s Annual Chicken BBQ at Camp B Pavilion.
Get your tickets NOW for this delicious food event. You will not be disappointed in some great chicken BBQ. Don’t miss it! Tickets are $8.00 per dinner and can be purchased in the Camp Store or at Lonnie’s campsite (B-30) or at Cheryl Burr’s campsite (B-12). After dinner, stay and enjoy “DJ Tim” who will be playing some awesome music from 7:00 – 11:00 p.m. This event will be held at the Camp B Pavilion. Hope to see you there!
- Saturday, September 11 at 10:00 a.m. – Sidewalk Chalk Party! Come on down by the Pond to create some masterpieces with colorful chalk. Let’s see what you can create! Snacks, beverage and a free give-away will be available. Look forward to seeing you!
NEW! We are excited to offer our Members the opportunity to rent our new cabin at Godfrey’s Pond. This cabin used to sit in the row of cabins to where it stands today at the corner of the Main Road and Camp B Road. If you wish to rent this cabin, please contact the Camp Office. Visit our website page to find out more information and pictures of the cabin.
We are in need of seasonal help to work the grounds at Godfrey’s Pond and for seasonal help as Lifeguards with certification or will train. We are also in need of a Camp Store Clerk (part-time). Please apply online through the button below or send printed, completed form with resume to: Genesee County Fish & Game Protective Association Inc.; P.O. Box 217, Batavia, NY 14021
- For those who paid storage fees you may occupy your site starting Saturday, May 1st.
- Camping season for all others opens on the 3rd Saturday of May at 9:00 a.m. (May 15).
- Camping season closes on the 3rd Saturday of October (October 16).