Welcome to Godfrey’s Pond!
Events Coming Up!
- Saturday, July 24 – Christmas in July Event; 11:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. Schedule as follows:
- 11:00 a.m. – Ornament making followed by tree decorating
- 2:00 p.m. – Christmas Bingo
- 6:00 p.m. – Potluck Christmas Dinner (with an Ugly Christmas Sunhat Contest!)
- 7:00 p.m. – Summer Santa, Games, and walking the grounds to look at Christmas lights and decor.
NEW! We are excited to offer our Members the opportunity to rent our new cabin at Godfrey’s Pond. This cabin used to sit in the row of cabins to where it stands today at the corner of the Main Road and Camp B Road. If you wish to rent this cabin, please contact the Camp Office. Visit our website page to find out more information and pictures of the cabin.
We are in need of seasonal help to work the grounds at Godfrey’s Pond and for seasonal help as Lifeguards with certification or will train. We are also in need of a Camp Store Clerk (part-time). Please apply online through the button below or send printed, completed form with resume to: Genesee County Fish & Game Protective Association Inc.; P.O. Box 217, Batavia, NY 14021
- For those who paid storage fees you may occupy your site starting Saturday, May 1st.
- Camping season for all others opens on the 3rd Saturday of May at 9:00 a.m. (May 15).
- Camping season closes on the 3rd Saturday of October (October 16).