- When riding a bike, you must wear a helmet.
- Bicycles are not allowed on the hiking or Archery trails at any time.
- There are specific trails for bicycles for those that wish to use them.
- If you are riding after dark, you must have a light on the front of your bike and either a bright reflector or a light on the back of the bike. It’s very difficult for drivers to see you without these.
- When going around corners on the roadways, be sure to slow down and look for traffic. You can’t just fly around the turn and expect drivers to notice you in time—be responsible.
- When riding through camping areas, keep your speed slow enough to be able to stop quickly in the event a small child or even an adult steps out without noticing you.
- Always be safety conscious. We want you to enjoy all of the great things the Pond has to offer without getting hurt unnecessarily.
Thank you for your support in keeping everyone safe!