The Camp Store is now CLOSED for the season. We look forward to serving you next year!
- Please review the Pool Rules under the main web page. There is no lifeguard this year so children must be accompanied by a responsible ADULT.
- Golf Carts need to be registered. Please see Angel with proof of insurance and payment to obtain your 2020 sticker.
- Honey Wagon will run on Monday and Friday. You may pay by the day, week, month or season. It will stink if you forget because emergency pump is $12.00 for Tuesday & Saturday Service
- $7.00 – Once a week
- $12.00 – Two times same week
- $12.00 – Emergency Pump
- Firewood can be ordered by calling the Office/Store at 585-815-1545.
- $5.00 per bundle
- $25.00 for Pine Wood
- $40.00 for Hard Wood
In the event the store is closed and you need to sign in a guest visiting your campsite, please utilize the kiosk located across from the store entrance. You will find the guest form available there as well as a secured box to place the guest fees. As a reminder, age 65+ and 12 and under are $1.50 each; Guests 13-64 are $3.00 each.