As your new Godfrey’s Pond Facilities Managers, we would like to welcome you to this 2020 season and cannot thank you all enough for a job well done.
With many upcoming projects in the works, we are anxious to know your hidden talents. Please feel free to contact us at 585-815-1545 as we would love to have you assist.
As of Saturday, May 23, the Camp Store will be open daily from 10:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. We will be operating a little differently so stop up and say Hi…..Remember to bring your mask! At this time we currently have ICE CREAM, Pepsi products and Ice. So PLEASE use the suggestion box located at the story for items that you would like to have this year.
- Please review the Pool Rules under the main web page. There is no lifeguard this year so children must be accompanied by a responsible ADULT.
- Golf Carts need to be registered. Please see Angel with proof of insurance and payment to obtain your 2020 sticker.
- Honey Wagon will run on Monday and Friday. You may pay by the day, week, month or season. It will stink if you forget because emergency pump is $12.00 for Tuesday & Saturday Service
- $7.00 – Once a week
- $12.00 – Two times same week
- $12.00 – Emergency Pump
- Firewood can be ordered by calling the Office/Store at 585-815-1545.
- $5.00 per bundle
- $25.00 for Pine Wood
- $40.00 for Hard Wood
In the event the store is closed and you need to sign in a guest visiting your campsite, please utilize the kiosk located across from the store entrance. You will find the guest form available there as well as a secured box to place the guest fees. As a reminder, age 65+ and 12 and under are $1.50 each; Guests 13-64 are $3.00 each.