Membership Camping Options and Fees
– All active member camping payments are given to the caretaker at time of reserving a campsite. (Members, please, do not include your seasonal camping fee with your dues payment on one check.)
– An active member may submit his/her seasonal camping fee with his/her membership dues payment on separate checks if so desired. The Financial Secretary will give the camping payment to the caretaker for the active member.
– Camping timeline: Season opens on the 3rd Saturday in May and ends on the 3rd Saturday in October. All campers must remove all items from sites at end of their reservation term.
- Any member that camped on a site for three consecutive months of the previous season will be able to reserve that same site for the next year camping season. To qualify, the fee for the entire season must be paid to the caretaker in advance, in full, by April 15th. Seasonal campers may come in and set up on Friday, May 15th any time after noon. (Season is 3rd weekend in May to 3rd weekend in October).
- Beginning on April 16th and ending on May 1st, any other member not qualifying under the conditions of item # 1 may select any unreserved site for the season. The full season fee must also be paid to the caretaker in advance, in full, by May 1st. Paid Seasonal campers may come in and set up on the third Friday, in May after 12:00 pm.
- Campers desiring a site that do not take advantage of either items #1 or #2 must line up no earlier than 8 AM on the 3rd Saturday in May. At 9 AM, campers should report to the refreshment stand to select a site from any remaining open sites on a first come basis.
- During the season, the membership camper must check in with the caretaker before selecting and occupying a site. At that time the member will be assigned a site, and must pay for the site in advance, and will receive a copy of the camping rules and regulations. We do not reserve sites for anyone except as noted in items 1 & 2 above. If a site appears empty it does not mean that it is available. It may have been rented to another membership camper who has traveled somewhere else for a period of time but intends to return.
- Seasonal Fees: Tenting shall be $800.00. Trailers shall be $1200.00. Trailers with air conditioning* shall be $1400.00.
- Monthly Fees: Tenting shall be $180.00. Trailers shall be $280.00. Trailers with air conditioning* shall be $320.
- Weekly Fees: Tenting shall be $50.00. Trailers shall be $80.00. Trailers with air conditioning* shall be $100.00.
- Daily Fees: Tenting shall be $8.00. Trailers shall be $12.00. Trailers with air conditioning* shall be $15.00.
- Second refrigerators shall be charged at the rates of $100.00 per season, $20.00 per month, $7.00 per week or $1.00 per day.
- Note: if a camper has an air conditioner, then the fee will be charged at the air conditioner rate. No exceptions.