Rifle Range Rules
- Rifle Range opens at 8:00 a.m. until dusk.
- Red warning flag must be raised before firing – lowered and return when finished.
- Cease Firing when trains approach: Hold until out of sight – if train stops, cease fire order continues.
- No firearms will be loaded and unattended anytime.
- Rifles not in use must be unloaded and racked with action open.
- No alcoholic beverages before or during shooting, violators will be expelled.
- All firearms loaded at firing line only.
- No firearms (loaded or unloaded) will be aided or fired while personnel are checking targets, or ahead of firing line.
- Only paper targets in frames (not standards) are permissible.
- All observers to remain back of ready line.
- All O.I.C (Officer in Charge) Orders are to be executed immediately, without question; assigned officer is in complete charge.
- Range must be policed before leaving – Keep It Clean.
- Severe disciplinary action will be taken against vandals, please observe speed limit.
The Rifle Range Committee