Godfrey’s Pond Facility Reservation Guidelines
The below facilities are available for reservation:
- Godfrey’s Pond Clubhouse
- Shelters: Vukman and Ruckle
- Pavilion: Pratt Memorial
- To keep the facilities clean and readily available, there is a $25 service charge for each facility payable and due on the day of your reservation.
- To make a reservation, you must submit your request in writing (Facility Reservation Form, or mailed correspondence). If possible, it is recommended to also provide alternate dates, and an alternate facility choice. Requests are honored on a first-come, first-serve basis and are acted upon only at the General Membership (second Friday) and Executive Board (third Wednesday) meetings. Requests must be in our hands prior to those times.
- The Ruckle and Vukman shelters have a minimum party size of 15; the Pratt Pavilion has a minimum party size of 30.
- During Godfrey’s Pond Open House and Hunting & Fishing Day events, the above facilities cannot be reserved.
- If a member fails to show for their reservation, the member will be sent a bill for $25.00 unless a cancellation notice is received at least seven days prior to the event reservation date. Email: email@example.com for cancellation notices or mail a cancellation notice to: Genesee County Fish & Game Protective Association, Inc., P.O. Box 217, Batavia, NY 14021
- Requests for facilities in January of the following year can be made in November or December of the current year. February requests may be made in December of the current year or January of the following year. All other requests for March through December of the current year should be submitted no earlier than January 1st.
- You will receive a confirmation letter including a Guest Sign-in sheet. Use the sheet to sign in your guests and pay for them that day.
DON’T FORGET TO CHECK THE WEBSITE CALENDAR FIRST FOR AVAILABLE DATES!