Daily Camp Store Hours will be 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Please review the Pool Rules under our main web page.
- Golf Carts need to be registered. Please see Dave Fitzsimmons with proof of insurance and payment to obtain your 2022 sticker.
- Honey Wagon will run on Monday and Friday. You may pay by the day, week, month or season. It will stink if you forget because emergency pump is $20.00 for Tuesday & Saturday Service
- $10.00 – Once a week
- $18.00 – Two times same week
- $20.00 – Emergency Pump
- Firewood can be ordered by stopping in or calling the Camp Office/Store at 585-815-1545.
- $5.00 per bundle
- $25.00 for 1/4 Face Cord delivered
- $40.00 for 1/2 Face Cord delivered
In the event the store is closed and you need to sign in a guest visiting your campsite, please utilize the kiosk located across from the store entrance. You will find the guest form available there as well as a secured box to place the guest fees. As a reminder, age 65+ and 12 and under are $1.50 each; Guests 13-64 are $3.00 each.